RETURN AND WARRANTY CLAIM CONDITIONS OF BLÅKLÄDERS
COURSE OF ACTION
Make sure that the garment you wish to return is an approved return according to the conditions below.
• The return form needs to be correctly filled in and put in the package. Returned volume and reason for return needs to appear on the slip. A deduction of 20% of the value of the article (at least £5) will be made if documentation is missing.
• Send your parcel to Blåkläder Workwear Ltd (address to be found on the return slip), using standard delivery.
• Goods being returned within one (1) month from the date of delivery can be returned without any deduction.
A return deduction of 15% will be made for goods being returned between one (1) and three (3) months after date of delivery. No return right for goods with an older delivery date than three (3) months.
• The goods need to be returned in its original condition and in its original packaging. Size and warranty labels cannot be removed from the goods. A fee of £5 per garment for re-wrapping will be charged for goods not packed in its original packaging.
• We do not accept return of garments that have been refined in any way.
• Eventual price label/price tag cannot appear on the returned garment.
• The return freight is to be paid by the customer for returns being made unless an incorrect delivery is made or the item is faulty, then return freight is to be paid by Blåkläder.
COURSE OF ACTION
• Contact the Blåkläder Workwear Ltd by e-mail or by phone and let us know the reason for your claim and provide us with a proof of your purchase:
Phone: +44 (0) 1604 437 045
• Make sure that the goods meet the conditions below before you send your parcel to us (address to be found on the return form).
TO THINK ABOUT WHEN CLAIMING:
• Garments in the claim need to be washed before returning them to Blåkläder
• The return form needs to be correctly filled in and put in the package. Returned volume and reason for return needs to appear on the slip
• Blåkläder Workwear Ltd will evaluate whether the complaint is approved or not. If the complaint is approved, the garment will be mended, credited or replaced.
• Rejected items will be available for collection from the office address for a period of 1 month after receipt. Rejected items will not be returned by Blåkläder Workwear Ltd. Items that are not picked up on time will be destroyed. Blåkläder Workwear Ltd has the final say with regards to which returns are accepted.
• Return shipping cost is at senders cost. The return freight will be paid by Blåkläder in the occasion of an approved complaint.